With the incidence of cancer rising rapidly across the world, the need for certified cancer nutrition coaches who can help people in preventing and managing cancer is becoming urgent. Cancer has debilitating side effects due to the disease itself, and due to side effects of Western conventional treatments. In both scenarios, it is the patient who loses out on the quality of life and the chance at winning over cancer. Non-Profit Center for Advancement in Cancer Education, based out of Pennsylvania, USA, started by Susan Silberstein, Ph.D., and a practising cancer coach for 35 years, has partnered with RachnaRestores to spread awareness about dealing with and overcoming cancer via the Cancer Certification Course.
Sign up through this link to get 10% off on the course
RachnaRestores offer this rich Cancer Holistic Nutrition Coach to everyone who signs up through us at a discount of 10% (use code Rachna10 to avail discount).
The course focuses on how to improve nutritional, immunological and psychological status, manage cancer treatment side effects, enhance quality of life, prevent recurrence, and extend survival. This course can be done by a medical professional, a holistic healer, a nutrition coach, an alternative healer or a caregiver if they want to help people overcome cancer.
COURSE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
You will learn:
- The shortcomings of traditional cancer support services
- Key elements to make your cancer support program stand out
- The advantages of a patient-driven over a protocol-driven program
- How to do a holistic intake and make a holistic needs assessment
- The difference between a tumour-oriented and a host-oriented approach
- Criteria for evaluating alternative cancer therapies
- Rationales for implementing CAM cancer treatments
- How to design an individualised holistic game plan
- Fascinating patient case stories
- Resources for minimising treatment side effects
- How to help your patients prevent recurrence
- The advantages of nutrition in a cancer treatment program
- Foods to include and foods to avoid and why
- How to guide patients in making dietary changes
- The crucial importance of detoxification
- Key detoxification methods
- Natural ways to deal with pain
- Types of nutritional supplements that are most valuable
- The powerful connection between stress and cancer
- How to help patients benefit from their disease experience
- Appropriate ways to empower patients to make informed decisions
- When to refer cases out and where
You must be logged in to post a comment.