Every year, we end the year by recognising and rewarding selfless workers, doctors, healers, businesses and companies who are working in the areas of health, sustainability and disease prevention via The Restore Awards. This year, our theme is Preventive Health, Immunity and Sustainability.
With our esteemed external jury that decided the winners and the awards broadcasted live on December 11, 2021 to 300,000 people across the world, watch glimpses of our winners get applauded via:
Glimpses – Photo Gallery (above)
Instagram iGTV Live Captures – One, Two, Three, Four
We are thankful to our jury and sponsors for supporting us.
Our Esteemed Jury for Restore Awards Dec 2021 included:
- Sunita Mohanty, APAC Director, Global Trust and Safety Leader, Google Singapore
- Subrata Dutta is the Group Managing Director, ORGANIC INDIA
- Dr Taruna Madan Gupta, Scientist F and Head, Innate Immunity, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR)
- Sunalini Mathew, health journalist with 15 years of reporting experience on the mental and nutritional health space across mainline media
- Nazeeb Arif, Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, ITC Limited
- Ratan Jalan, Managing Director, Medium Healthcare Consulting, Ex CEO, Apollo Hospitals
We look forward to The Restore Awards 2022 to applaud, reward and recognise selfless warriors, healers, doctors and entrepreneurs across the world!
You must be logged in to post a comment.