Yin is a slow, passive form of yoga, influenced by Taoist Yoga and philosophy of Yin & Yang. It focuses on long holds that target the connective tissues of our body and awakens the feminine energy within us. These poses are done mainly seated or lying down. When combined with deep, soft breathing the mind and body begin to cool down which boosts anxiety and tension release, higher mobility, a clearer gut & hormone pacification which ensures an emotional release and clarity.
Health & Lifestyle Issues Yin Yoga pacifies: PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Ovarian Cysts Reduction, Endometriosis, Weight Loss, Mobility & Fertility
- Conducted by Yin Yogini Aradhna who has demonstrated clinical reversal of PCOS, infertility and other hormonal issues in women
- 3 75 minute classes every week.
- 2 Yin Yoga Classes a week (focused on asanas & breath work)
- 1 Nutrition & Balance Class a week (consisting of guidelines for your hormones, mind & body to support the yoga poses).
- Classes are conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays at 5:00 PM virtually
- Fee: Rs 5,500 per 8 week batch
- Sign up here