We are launching face to face and online (hybrid) workshops on various aspects of being healthy for a limited group size of only 15 people (in the room) and 15 people via Zoom, so that the effectiveness of the workshop, social distancing and the impact of the topic is felt by the attendee. Listed below are our next workshops. All our workshops are day-long workshops, with provision of tea, coffee, lunch in Mumbai. Fill out the form to reserve your seat at the earliest, as we have a limited number of seats.
Below is the calendar of workshops:
- October 18, 2021: The Mental Well-being Workshop – details on the link, registrations closing soon!
- February 5, 2022: 10-Day Preventive Detox Workshop
- April 9, 2022: Celebrating World Health Day
- June 25, 2022: The Weight Loss Workshop
The format of all our day-long workshops as below:
- 11.30 am: Session 1
- 12 noon: Session 2
- 1.15 pm: Break for lunch
- 2 pm: Activity
- 2.30 pm: Session 3
- 3.15 pm: Session 4
- 4 pm: Break for tea, coffee, snacks
- 4.30 pm: Activity
- 5 pm: Q&A
- Fees: Rs 15,000. 25% discount for all Unhurry members, click here for details
- Venue: Taj Landsend, Mumbai
- Rachna Chhachhi, PhD holistic nutrition, cancer metastasis expert, autoimmune expert, nutritional therapist, certified RYT 200
- Dr Bhavana Gautam, MBBS, emotional well-being expert, NLP practitioner, Reiki master, cancer coach
- Guest Speaker as per workshop topic
Fill out the form below to reserve your seat and move towards a positive and healthy life.