Untangle with Prachi – Restorative Yoga
This is a gentle yoga class. With the aids of pillows, blocks, and blankets, we will move towards physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. This practice is great for anyone looking to balance an active yoga schedule, to slow down, to relieve stress, to manage pain, to sleep better, to calm the excessive mind chatter, or even those recovering from injuries.
- Poses will be held for a longer period of time, somewhere between 5 to 20 minutes each. In the poses, our goal is not to stretch or strengthen the body, the goal is to slow down and relax.
- The session will entail Restorative Yoga with gentle movement, breath work, and guided meditation.
- The session will help you to cultivate present-moment awareness and self-love.
- Join the class to explore how Asanas (the postures) and Pranayama (breath control) influence the mind and emotions.
- Schedule – Every Wednesday – 6 pm IST
- Fees – Rs 2500 /- for 4 sessions
- Group Size – Group Size of 6
- Sign up here