Every year, we end the year by recognising and rewarding selfless workers, doctors, healers, businesses and companies who are working in the areas of health, sustainability and disease prevention. This year, our theme is Preventive Health, Immunity and Sustainability. We have been through the pandemic for 2 years and never has preventive health been more in focus. Preventive health and sustainability go hand-in-hand to protect the immune system of human beings and the environment together. And it is this partnership of humans with mother earth that we celebrate with our awards this year.
Our Esteemed Jury for Restore Awards Dec 2021 includes:
- Sunita Mohanty, APAC Director, Global Trust and Safety Leader, Google Singapore
- Subrata Dutta is the Group Managing Director, ORGANIC INDIA
- Dr Taruna Madan Gupta, Scientist F and Head, Innate Immunity, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR)
- Sunalini Mathew, health journalist with 15 years of reporting experience on the mental and nutritional health space across mainline media
- Nazeeb Arif, Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, ITC Limited
- Hiroo Mirchandani, Independent Director on the boards of MedPlus Health Services Ltd., Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd. and Nilkamal Ltd.
- Ratan Jalan, Managing Director, Medium Healthcare Consulting, Ex CEO, Apollo Hospitals
Nominate yourself below if you have been working in the areas of preventive health, sustainability as a health expert, organisation, F&B outlet, health product or are a warrior/survivor from a chronic illness. Our awards have no fee and entry is completely free of cost. We have an independent jury that assesses all the entries and we have a combination of gifts and cash prizes for our winners! The activity challenge for Rs 51,000 cash prize entries are now closed.