The Restore Awards is an initiative by RachnaRestores to provide a platform to millions of selfless healers, healing centres, health restaurants, home chefs, doctors, brands, employers, and warriors across the world who have helped people get a better quality of life but have remained low key and committed to their work. These awards offer a global platform to recognise and celebrate their hard work. Just last year, our awards were broadcast live to 300,000 people across the world. Through our Radio City interviews, we reached millions of people across India. Glimpses of last year’s awards on the link here.
The details of the awards this year are as below:
- Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
- Sponsors: Radio City, Organic India, SRL Diagnostics
- Location: Virtual
- Broadcast: Streamed Live on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Facebook: 2,80,000
- Instagram: 33k
- Twitter: 27.4k
- Website: 100,000 views
- Our coverage in the media on the link here
Our Esteemed Jury for The Restore Awards Dec 2021 includes:
- Sunita Mohanty, APAC Director, Global Trust and Safety Leader, Google Singapore
- Subrata Dutta is the Group Managing Director, ORGANIC INDIA
- Dr Taruna Madan Gupta, Scientist F and Head, Innate Immunity, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR)
- Sunalini Mathew, health journalist with 15 years of reporting experience on the mental and nutritional health space across mainline media
- Nazeeb Arif, Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, ITC Limited
- Hiroo Mirchandani, Independent Director on the boards of MedPlus Health Services Ltd., Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd. and Nilkamal Ltd.
- Ratan Jalan, Managing Director, Medium Healthcare Consulting, Ex CEO, Apollo Hospitals
RachnaRestores is a social enterprise started by Rachna Chhachhi and has been working for 13 years across 27 countries in the areas of preventive health, chronic diseases, cancer and lifestyle conditions via holistic nutritional healing. We have 200+ certified holistic coaches globally who are committed to helping people prevent diseases and live a higher quality of life. Our social media presence as well as articles in the press about spreading the message of holistic nutrition and preventive health is well known.
Join the community – spread the message of good health!